MSite Delivery Management is here to reduce this complexity, keeping site and suppliers on the same page and controlling the flow of deliveries to site to maximise its resources and keep the build project supply chain running smoothly. As part of any booking, the contractor will define and categorise the delivery, supplying the necessary information:
- The materials being delivered – keep a running inventory of materials used in the build
- The delivery vehicle type – sites can make sure vehicles are sent to suitably equipped gates
- The distance the delivery vehicle is covering and therefore contributing to the site’s carbon footprint
- Crane requirements – sites can maximise the capacity of scarce resources such as cranes
- Unload method – including upload of Lifting Plan documents where applicable
PLEASE NOTE: MSite is currently only available in the United Kingdom.